HCL Technologies keeps hiring software developers. Recently the company invited applications for multiple job roles. Hence, it is best to be prepared for the interview process. To understand the interview questions, we analysed the questions at JobBuzz for the software developers. Here are a few questions for software developers that are asked in the HCL technologies interview.
1. What is the difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY constraints?
2. Asp.net – How to find the last error which occurred?
3. What purpose does the SRM Org structure serve??
4. What is the java run-time constant pool?
5. What is a Smart Host? Where would you configure it?
6. Difference between display attributes and navigational attributes?
7. What is the state of the processor, when a process is waiting for some event to occur?
8. Difference between gridview, data list and repeater control
9. What are Virtual Functions? How to implement virtual functions in “C”
10. What is the difference b/w string buffer, string and string builder.