Tech Mahindra recently rolled out applications for several job opportunities for software developers. Many candidates might have applied for it but the company will only select a few. To increase your chance of getting selected for the job role, it is best to make sure that you are ready for the interview.
As per the data collected by JobBuzz, here are some interview questions that Tech Mahindra asks in an interview with a software developer.
1. What is full-service web hosting?
2. What is meant by port blocking within LAN?
3. Differentiate between response.write() and server.transfer() in asp.net?
4. What are some of the most important attributes assigned in the org structure, and what are their purposes?
5. How can you sort the elements of the array in descending order?
6. Can we call one program(not include) from another program?
7. How do I update my Domain’s DNS Records (A, MX, CNAME, etc.)?
8. How does the browser know to go to a certain IP address when you enter a domain like google.com?
9. What is an Internationalized Domain Name (IDN)?
10. How do non-bridges decide which port will elect as the root port?