Wipro, an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing, is looking for fresh graduates to fill the position of Analyst Programmer. Continue reading to learn all of the details and how to apply for the position.
Job Profile: Analyst Programmer
What does an Analyst Programmer do!
Analyst Programmers are in charge of programming and testing the batch system to meet clients’ needs and provide technical support. The Analyst Programmer collaborates with other team members to develop a comprehensive system platform that meets all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation, they are responsible for ensuring that the batch system runs smoothly and stays up to date.
- SQL and SAS programme (or JCL / DB2) proficiency required.
- Debugs advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors using advanced debugging skills. Capable of developing an analysis and test plan based on requirements.
- Can work independently and lead Clients in Batch Delivery.
- Having previous Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will be advantageous. Capable of writing SQL queries as well as SAS programmes.
- Performs test planning for projects of low to medium difficulty.
- Choosing between Health and Retirement Experience in the domain will give you an advantage.
- Unit/Integration Work Put your own programme/code to the test.
- Debugs advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors using advanced debugging skills.
- Performs system analysis for projects of low to medium difficulty. Advanced knowledge of the DB2 Relational Database and Data Model, as well as the ability to write complex queries
- Recognise data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- SAS Programming expertise with advanced SAS functions
- Comprehensive JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Capable of converting typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis in collaboration with the TBA team
- Reviews Team documentation updates are analysed, and the configuration and test execution results are evaluated.
- Knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities is required.
- Advanced debugging abilities are required to resolve system defects and errors.
- Outstanding communication abilities (verbal, written and listening ability). Being a part of the solution and influencing the team to do the same.
- Work effectively with global teams and ensure that relevant task information is flowing through all firm communication channels.
- Proficiency in at least one Domain Solution.
- Degree in Tech / B.E (iT, CSE, ECE) ,BCA+ MC