Zebra Technologies Corporation, an American company that manufactures and sells marking, tracking and computer printing technologies is hiring freshers Test Engineer-I for Pune location.
Shortlisted candidates will analyse, develop, design, and maintain test tools to validate product and system performance.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Positions: Test Engineer-I
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Engineering / related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics).
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Bug reporting tools exposure.
- Should have knowledge of Database Queries.
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Works on Finishing the phases of Test engineering design projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions.
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products.
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with latest technologies and innovative approaches.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments.